Helping you with self assessment - High Wycombe
We provide a range of services for individuals, from personal taxation planning including tax returns, to capital gains and inheritance tax, through to National Insurance, and the creation and maintenance of trusts and estates.
When it comes to HMRC revenue investigations, some of the team are ex-HMRC responsible for carrying out tax investigations. Their experience means we know exactly how the process works and what is required should the need arise.
Our full range of accounting services for individuals includes:
- Personal Taxation
- Tax Returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Inheritance Tax
- National Insurance Contributions
- Trusts and Estates
- Residency and Domicile
- Revenue Investigations
- Sole Trader Accounts
We maintain strong customer relationships and ensure that all individual accountancy requirements are met. We provide long term value to our clients by giving clear, constructive advice that can be easily implemented.
How we help
- Reduce the amount of time you spend on your personal tax and finance affairs
- Provide you with the right advice when it is needed
- Keep up-to-date with constantly changing personal taxation regulations so you donít need to
- Help you to maximise the wealth you pass on to your family
- Help you plan for retirement, including exit strategies
To see how we can help you with your accountancy and taxation needs, please contact Eddie Harrington, our head of Tax.